Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hanging Out, Being A Little Baby

Here are some photos of Lauren and I hanging out while April was away for the weekend.
Looking suspicious of the new guy.
 Maybe happy?
 Maybe pooping?
 Winning in a staring contest. 
 Hanging out with all of her friends on the play mat.  She seems to like the sheep and horse.
Also, I'm convinced we need to get her hair cut.  Not even necessarily "cut", but just trimmed and cleaned up a bit.  Since April doesn't think so, maybe we should have a vote on Lauren's blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when Ella was three months we shaved her head with Darryl's clippers to even out the "molting" effect. If only we'd had camo for her, she would have been Army baby!
Ali

Abuelita said...

No way! I love your hair, Lauren Grace! reminds me of my own...